Designing Your Custom System
Step 1: Site Assessment
- We take site specific measurements.
- Determine shading, location and angles. Determine potential locations for solar array.
- Assess upgrade needs, amperage, age of current grid system.
- Determine your current consumption and energy requirements.
Step 2: Design and Quote
- We design a system that will work with your energy requirements, site limitations and budget.
- We can suggest grants, incentives etc. that you may qualify for to offset or lower the cost.
Step 3: Permits and Applications
Blue Green Solar Ltd. takes care of all permitting paperwork required for your project including electrical and development permits and the application to connect to the grid.
Step 4: Installation
Your custom solar system is installed and tested.
Step 5: Electrical Inspection
An electrical inspection is required by the local inspection authority and your electrical meter will be upgraded to a bi-directional meter if needed to export excess energy to the grid.
Inventory Available for purchase
The Volthium LFP Rackmount Solar Storage Battery is a high-end product custom-made for a mainly commercial customer base. It is designed to be mounted in a server cabinet or telecom cabinet type rack, the width is standard 19′. The version we carry is – 51.2V200AH – 10.2 KWH – Standard – 180lbs – 27′ deep. This type of battery is mainly used for off-grid installations and comes standard with a 10 year warranty.
We have some extra inventory of these lithium batteries in stock. These batteries are manufactured in Canada and are self-heating for efficient use in all seasons. Please contact us if you are interested.
Download the spec sheet here.